Zodiac Sign - Capricorn

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Information Question's on creating my app.....

1. What kind of mobile application am I building and why would people want to use it?
A book app that covers cheat codes for video games.

2. Who are my specific users?
Video gamers or people that are slowly becoming more of a gamer.

3. How are you going to keep and grow your user base?
Provide the correct and up to date codes for the gamer and to get more interested ill post the app on Facebook, MySpace, and gaming forums to increase more gamers to use the app.

4. How will I get my app on to my customers?
Use appbar to publish it to iTunes and the android market.
5. Will I be able to make money with my application?
I could make money off of it after some time of seeing how the people like the app and upgrade it a membership for more things on the app maybe.
6. What activities do I need to complete to publish this application?
Have the right amount of pages and information for the users of the app so they can contact me with comments or question. Make sure that I have in the copyright section my name or company name put in. Make sure that the name of it and the information in the app isn’t of anyone else’s work.

7. What resources do I need to produce this application?
The name of the video games, Access to a forum for cheat codes.

1 comment:

  1. This seems like a really great idea for an app that a lot of people will respond well to :)

    Have you done any research to find out if there is already an app like this on the market? It would be awesome if you were the first person to come up with this!

    ReplyDelete