Zodiac Sign - Capricorn

Saturday, November 12, 2011

What is open source?

Open source is a way of sharing and creating higher quality software for the user and owners. Its nonprofit software that helps the developer create apps for free for the user. Here are some examples: the android market is a way of accessing free apps like games videos and themes. The impact it does for the developer and user is that it makes it easier for the developer to create an app for a user to get for a low price or free like word press. Word press is a free blogger site the user can go on a blog about their day or things that has happen in their life. The Android market is what I chose to research about. It’s a place for mobile users to access apps to help with their every day job or to just have fun with some of the games that are in it. Android market has made it easier for users to change their themes on their android phones and also free GPS apps for the user to use. Also in the android market they have photo editors and music for the user to get for ring tones or just to listen too.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with what you say. I was researching about Android. But chose something else. But I like Android they make everything easy to ude, and pretty entertaining. I know there is a lot to Android and what you can do with it. One of these days I hope I find out.

    ReplyDelete